THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 11, 2009

arrdy

MY fully name is nurhidayah binti md yassin,

every one just caling me arrdy

my father name is md yassin b.rahmat b. mire

mama name is rohani bt sidi

my parent now in singapore

i'm stay MALAYSIA with my aunty and uncle

i born at hospital muar

date is 26.01.1990(dont forget to send present too me)

i like to eat my aunty cooking and i didn't like coffce.it bad for life

when free i going out and loking to my friend to racer or rider


i have a boyfriend

we meet 4 years ago

he as a solider st kem changkat at perak

after i finising my study i will become his wife......

we just begining our life when we open a new lab at sunway,pj

we renoveted car to become a sport car as a dream

if u'll have a good life dont make a bad things


meet me as yours sister
ArrDY
SALAMERSABADI
SELAMANYA

0 comments: